KINDLY READ CAREFULLY through the available UNITS and decide which Unit you want to work in. Click HERE to register as a Volunteer. Or send a text with your full name, unit, sex, phone number, and email address to +2348023679119.
e.g JOHN DOE, PROTOCOL, MALE, 080343408XX, johndoe@
Click on this link to Volunteer: VOLUNTEER FORM
You may also wish to read up on your preferred Unit’s JOB SPECIFICATION before registering.
Looking forward to working with you.
• Establish and maintain contact with ALL guests (word and music) up to 24hours before their arrival and 1hour after departure.
• Ensure convenient transiting of guests to, fro and within the venue.
• Maintain a close position with your guests throughout their stay. You must be available whenever they need you.
• Take guest requests and communicate to the relevant unit involved. Ensure they are carried out.
• Adhere strictly to programme schedule and dress codes.
• You are to resume at your duty posts 15mins to the start of each session.
• Collections (offerings, tithes, seeds etc) should be coordinated by the Ushers. Distribution of items to audience as well.
• Movements to the stage should be restricted for ministers only (word and music). Ushers should be positioned by the stage, at both ends.
• Coordinating of ‘altar calls’ and directing new converts should be done with the leadership of the Counseling unit.
• You are to assist the Protocol unit in welcoming of guests to the venue.
• Ensure open communication with the Programmes and Media units throughout the Camp.
• Ensure that sound is readily expandable for overflow purposes; by securing extra cables, output channels and speakers if possible.
• The sound is expected to be on, no later than 35mins before the start of each session. General prayers will hold 30mins before each session.
• The Sound Engineer should request a brief from the Programmes unit before each general session. The brief should contain the list of ministrations and their requirements.
• General photography during sessions. Attention should be given to special prayer and prophetic moments, and the actions of the minister(s).
• Photo story. Pictures outside sessions.
• Group photographs, especially with Guests.
• Avoid being in the way of people and causing distractions.
You are to ensure that campers adhere strictly to the programme schedules. This implies that you MUST be very conversant with the Camp time table, rules and up-to-date with any changes.
• Hostels are meant to be locked during sessions. You are expected to leave last and arrive first at the hostels.
• Registers should be opened to log in entry and exit from chalets. Room keys should be submitted before each session. This is to ensure the full participation of campers.
• The Camp commandants are also in charge of directing campers to and from the halls for sessions and food breaks.
• The keys to the hostels or chalets must not be released to unauthorized persons.